Thursday 10 March 2011

And that is why you don't drunken dial...

I woke up this morning to some interesting texts in both the inbox and sent box of my phone... signs of a good night I feel! Two of my friends ended up almost naked, one passed out during twister and I found 2 chocolate digestives in my pencil case during English. It worked though, we weren't nervous at all until about 2 minutes before and even then we were still trying to stop another chundering everywhere. The only injuries sustained, were several BooBoo's, a swollen hip (from doing the splits) and a pulled butt-muscle from lunging too violently. Oh and the brother's annoyed too but what can you do!? So, after a full 4 hours sleep, triple English and stressful results, I now have 2 hours in which to clean up the house, clean up myself and head out to go see the Wombats. don't get me wrong I'm excited but right now it just seems like quite a lot of effort - I'd rather be browsing through hideous, probably obscene photo's that i can barely remember being taken in a private album on Facebook... Sucks to be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment