Tuesday 8 March 2011

Withdrawal Symptons

My mum just told me that if all else failed in life there's three white baguette's in the cupboard that I can have. She left, its late so I got into bed. She then returned to tell me that she'd put a chocolate cake at the bottom of my bed so watch out for that. I thought it was an octopus in a moment of logic-defying panic. The scary thing is she isn't mad, she's going away for a couple of days and has to hide food in various places in my room otherwise my brother will eat it before i get the chance to. The last time her and my Dad went away for the weekend, my brother had eaten my breakfast lunch, dinner and was half-way through my breakfast for the next day before I'd even woken up. He's a personal trainer and needs the calories more than I do apparently.
See, this is what I would be putting on Facebook, and I'd get some vague sympathetic comments and the occasional like from an obscure relative who's really too old to have an account on a social networking site. Its the little things that make you feel loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment