Wednesday 9 March 2011

"Are you traumatised by your sperm?"

The opening line that my brother delivered to me as he walked through the door ladies and gentlemen. This is the kind of daily mayhem that I have to deal with! The parents are away and the friends are coming over. Let the drinking commence. the funny thing is my brother walked in and saw my vodka, and said that was far too much alcohol for the nine of us. Yes, thats for all nine of us, not just me... The hardest thing about tonight will be not uploading the photo's tomorrow of us all looking truly attractive and totally drunk , gazebo'd, car parked even! There's going to be masses of photo's uploaded on Easter Sunday now, purely because I an the only one who ever does take and upload photo's - they all go up, the good, the bad and the just plain drunk. Trigger-happy thats me, better than a gun I suppose....

No comments:

Post a Comment