Wednesday 9 March 2011

Girls Just Want To Have Fun!

So I came home to find that the brother and the brother-in-law were playing "hide the alcohol and food" - they'd left by this point and all I had was a house full of hidden treasures! I still haven't found the crisps... The girls (and token guy; straight though, not gay - we don't think!) are due any minute, the rug is up, alcohol displayed nicely, ring of fire rules in place and ready, sick buckets stationed appropriately, music pumping and as usual they're late! Bless them for their consistent lateness... The reason for the mid-week party? Modular results tomorrow, for which we're fearing the worst - my university place depends on them! In the summer, before our AS results, I hosted a similar party, to relieve the stress and tension (plus any excuse to get plastered!) and it was such a success we're repeating it! So even if our results are horrendous, hopefully the catastrophic hangover will overshadow it and we can put off sorting out plan b for life until the day after. See, if I had facebook then i could go online and see whether they're still at home or not, and also inform them that I've both lost the crisps and turned this into a BYOH party - bring your own hat, there will be a prize! ooh doorbell...

No comments:

Post a Comment